Home › Products › Biofertilizers › Sugar Zyme
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
We present a special biofertilizer Sugar Enzyme available in the market under the brad name of SugarZyme. Its active ingredient is a very significant symbiotic nitrogen-fixing bacterium for sugarcane. It was first discovered in high yielding varieties of sugarcane grown in Brazil. As per international research findings up to 40 % biological nitrogen fixation in sugarcane is due to this bacterium. It addition to its nitrogen fixation it also secretes useful growth promoting hormones such as Indole Accetic Acid (IAA).
Suitable For : Sugarcane crops
Directions For Use :
- Soil Application : Dosage-2kg/acre :
- Procedure 1 : Mix 2 kg Sugarzyme in 100 Kg farm yard or organic manure or soil and broadcast it over one acre of land.
- Procedure 2 : Mix 2 Kg of Sugarzyme with 200 liter water and do drenching near the root zone of the plants.
- Note : For best results do one of the above procedure 2 times with a 30 day interval.
- Seeding Root Treatment :
- Mix 1-2 kg of Sugarzyme with 200 liter water.
- Dip the sugarcane seeds (root) in this mixture for 15 minutes and then plant
- Increases the nitrogen uptake efficiency of sugarcane
- 5-25% crop yield may be increased
- Increases sugar content (recovery) of sugarcane
- Eco-friendly product.
- Nontoxic to human, animals, plants & Predators of insects.
- If conditions are dry, irrigate the land before applications
- Do not mix with chemical pesticides or insecticides a time of length of application.
- Store in Cool Place away from Direct Sunlight and heat
- Gluconacctobacter diazotrophicus - 1.0%
- Carrier material - 74.0%
- Moisture - 25.0%
Potency : 1 x 108 CFU / gm (when packd)
Looking for "Sugar zyme" ?