We are prime entity involved in manufacturing, exporting and supplying qualitative range of Biobact fertilizers that are ultimate solution for enriching the nutrient content of the soil. We manufacture these Biobact fertilizers in our laboratory using modern methods to ensure accuracy in composition. We can make available different specifications of these fertilizers at cost-effective rates.
- Biobact is a nitrogen fixing bio fertilizer.
- Biobact contains highly efficient nitrogen fixing bacteria of azotobacter species. Azotobacter is free-living non-symbiotic aerobic nitrogen fixing bacteria found in rhizosphere zone of many plants.
- Azotobacter produces a variety of growth promoting substances like Indole acetic acid (IAA), gibberellins (GA), Vitamin-B and anti fungal substances.
- Another important Characteristic of Azotobacter associate with crop improvement is excretion of ammonia in the rhizosphere in presence of root exudate's.
- It fixes approximately 20-30 kg of biological nitrogen per hector per season.
- Cotton, Paddy, Wheat, Sorghum, Sunflower, Groundnut, Potato, Mustard, Cumin, Pulses (Moong, Tuver, Chana), Soyabean, Sugarcane, etc.
Fruit Crops :
- Banana Mango grapes guava sapota pomegranate custard apple Orange Citrus fruits Coconut etc.
Vegetable Crops :
- Tomato chilly, brinjal, onion, lady´s finger etc.
Plantation Crops :
- Coffee tea cardamom Horticulture plants, floriculture medicinal plants Home gardening. Etc.
Directions of Use :
- Soil application dose : 2 Kg. / acre.
Procedure 1 :
- Mix two Kg. BioBact in 100 Kg. Farm yard manure or organic manure or soil and broadcast it over one acre of Land.
Procedure 2 :
- Mix 2 Kg. of BioBact with 200 litres of water and do drenching near the root zone ofd the plants.
- Mix 10 gm of BioBact with water or 5% jaggary solution. Mix 1 Kg. of the seeds with this solution to have a uniform coating on the seeds. Dry the seeds in shade for 30 minutes and sow the treated seeds.
- Mix 1 Kg. of Biobact with 25 - 30 litres of water. Dip the root [portion of the seedling required for 1 acre in suspension for 5 -10 minutes and then transplant.
Product Advantage :
- Improves seed germination.
- Fixes 20-30 % nitrogen required by the plants.
- Reduces usage of inorganic nitrogen by upto 25 %.
- Benefits the crop by nitrogen fixation and by producing growth promoting substances, fungi static substances.
- Thrives even in alkaline soil.
- Eco friendly product, nontoxic to humans, animals, plants & insect predators.
- If conditions are dry, irrigate land before application.
- Do not mix with chemical pesticides or insecticides at the time of application.
- Store in cool place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Azoto bacter shroococcum : 1.0 %.
- Carrier material : 74.0 %.
- Moisture : 25.0 %.
- Potency : 1x109 CFU /gm when packed.